Thursday 19 December 2013

Sammy Case's Twinkmas 2013 with Josh and Ian and More

On the first Day of Twinkmas My True Love said to me:

Saaaaaamyyyyyy Case!

All Material in this blog is sourced from sites that adhere to-
    18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance..

Click the pics to see the bigga the pics-


Listen to the song-




On the Second Day of Twinkmas my true love said to me: 

"A nice twinky dude called Josh!"




On the 3rd Day of Twinkmas my True Love said to me:

"Ian Levine's luscious Bottom!"



Watch Ian's video-




On the 4th Day of Twinkmas my True Love said to me:

"A Dillon Samuels very sexy blonde twink!"



Video- Dillon and Kyros Christian-




Enjoy Excellent Gayness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.